CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New stuff!

I recently discovered a new members only DISCOUNT site for crafters! It's called Blitsy. They have different deals all of the time, and lots of Tim Holtz!
Here is a peek at some of the fun stuff you can find!
Ranger - Distress Pads by Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick
Lots of these! Love this color!
Tonic - Tim Holtz Non- Stick Micro Serrated Scissors
The BEST scissors ever! I have used them for everything (including carpet), and they are still so sharp!
Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Ironwork Accents
Spellbinders - Nestabilities by Samantha Walker - Ornate Artisan Tags and Accents
Lots of Spellbinders gorgeous dies!
 Advantus - Tim Holtz District Market - Tote, Tickets 
A Tim Holtz bag I want, bad!
I want you to know that if you join Blitsy through my site, I will receive a $10 credit if you make a purchase. And if you link up your own account you an get a $10 credit when your friends purchase. It's a win-win! 
Seriously I did order from them and I was very happy with their shipping times and the product! I got some Tim Holtz of course, and Glimmer Mist! Love!

I'm writing this on New Years Eve day, and I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! I hope you get to enjoy bringing in the new year with someone you love, whether it's family or friends :)
God Bless you all!

0 comments: