CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Unity KOTM Sketch Challenge Card

Every month Unity has a Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge. You can only use stamps from 
Unity's KOTM. I turned the sketch and the center image.
 The sentiment is from the February, 2011 Kit of the Month.
I used October Afternoon Thrift Shop designer paper. The edges were sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Old Paper.
The doily is from the July, 2010 Kit of the Month. It's heat embossed with American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder in Mustard.
The turquoise flower is Prima. The others are Stampin' Up, and were dyed using reinkers and water. So glad I had the right colors!
Well, that's it. Thanks so much for stopping in! I really do appreciate it when you visit :)
Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Anonymous

Beautiful card!
those OA papers are some of my favorites :)

Christine

I am glad I found your blog. Your work is beautiful!
Christine
www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com

Mary Jo

What a pretty card. Love the flowers