CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shimmer and Sparkle Lanterns

If I had one dream with my blog, it would be better pics. This card is so much prettier in person!
After coloring the image with Copics, I went over the lines with Copic Spica pens. So sparkly! Then I added the rhinestones. The paper is Memory Box Sprout and Basic Grey Eva.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a phenomenal day!
ETA:  I changes the pics to try to get a better view of the card. I don't know if it's any better, but you can see the sparkle now :)

1 comments:

Christina

wonder if you can use a flashlight to shine on them then take the photo, or just use a photoshop thing to add the "shine" of the sparkle.... But it is SUPER cute. I know you do great work-- but this is too cute! Great job sista!