CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Be

I've been painting a little this week, so I haven't made cards :0. Imagine the horror!
So I had to get in there and fix that. 
I used Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 and black cardstock. The sentiment is Unity, from the February, 2011 Kit of the Month.
This is for the Unity Friends with Flair. Stop by and see some great inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to pop in and see what I'm up to ;)
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

jennifer mitten

Great card - those papers are fab!

Jen M

Ohhh I love those papers! Super pretty card!!

sharon g

The paper is mooey gorgee oh so!

Roslyn

Beautiful colours!

Anne Tussing

Great card! Love the saying!!

River Reed

Love it! This should hang in your stamp room!

Kristin

This is fantastic - I love those papers! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog this weekend. I realized I should have put 'tip of the mitt' later that day....oops! ;)

Stampvanwinkle

WOW girl, you have been busy! I love, love, love your work. I even got to see them all in person and they are just amazing. Lucky me!!!!

Hugs,
Deb

Colleen Dietrich

These colors/patterns/papers are so cool together! I like the scallops along the bottom.