CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome Baby Eli!

I have a new nephew! Eli was born to my sister Chrissy and her husband Kevin last night! He was a long time coming! They have tried for years and had a loss, so this guy is so loved and wanted!
I was lucky enough to be in town (they live 2 hours away) after taking my mom home from the hospital, so I got to see the little guy in his first hour on earth! What a blessing he is!
I am making a book for him and his parents :) 
Digital scrapbooking done with Creative Memories Storybook Creator.
Have a great day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Christina

He's so Cute! But as his momma I am Biased and that is ok ♥ He is getting cuter everyday... It was great to see you and Doug. Wish you could have held him before you left though, but you will have your chance soon enough ♥♥♥ I LOVE the digipages too

Stampvanwinkle

Congratulations Autnie Toni. He is beautiful!!!! I am so happy for your sister and am glad that your mom is home. I hope she is feeling better.

Love you Girl.

Hugs,
Deb