CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Grad Card with Original "Stamp"

I needed a card for my friend's husband's graduation. Being an, ahem, adult student myself, I know how challenging it is.
I wanted an owl stamp and I couldn't find one that was what I wanted for this card. So I drew one myself!!! I think he's cute too!!! Now that I look close up I think his eyeball is a little wonky, but he's still so cute! I colored him with Copics.
I got the sketch for this card from Deconstructing Jen's Deconstructed Sketch. It's her first sketch, and I don't know how I even found her, but I'm glad I did :) Go check it out!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Jennifer Shults

Gorgeous card!! You did a wonderful job on the owl! Kudos to you for drawing it yourself!! Thanks for joining in on the sketch challenge this week. :) (I'm glad you found it too.)

Bev's Wild Adventures

Tonitone...this card is simply AD*RABLE!!!! You did a great job drawing the owl. I'm so bad. I was home all week on vacation and never even thought about making a card for Mark. PMORDTMT!!!

Sheri Gilson

Fabulous card!! Love the texture and sweet Owl. Thank you so much for playing along with our first challenge over at Deconstructed Sketch!!
Sheri

LORi

Super Fab card!! Thanks for joining us this week at DS!!
Hugs-LORi

kadie

Toni, this is ADORABLE!! Fab job with this sketch!! Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!

Beate

Shut up! I was wanting to ask where you got that stamp. Awesome owl drawing. Wonderful graduation card.
Hugs and smiles

Stampvanwinkle

Hey girl,
Just love your little owl. He is sitting on our mantel and makes me smile every time I walk by. :D

Great work!!!!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Alberta

Awesome Owl and card. Fab job!