CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Couple of Unity Challenge Cards :)


This one was fun because of the colors I used, but you would not believe the number of different Copic markers I used!!! I so wish I could get a clearer picture. It's so much brighter IRL. I think I need a new camera, or a new camera operator ;) I colored the raindrops and rainbow with Copic Spica pens. So sparkley! The stamps used were from Unity Kits of the Month!


I used the December, 2010 Kit of the Month for the sentiment, and the flower is from the September, 2010 Kit of the Month. I stamped the flower with SU Pacific Point ink on cream tissue and punched them out with a circle punch. The button is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found. The lace is SU.

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

anja curvers

Nice cards lovely take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

Stampvanwinkle

TONI! WOW! YES I'M YELLING!
These are wonderful.
Your coloring is over the top girl. and I love how you stamped on the scallops.
Beautiful, Beautiful.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Jennine Chambers

Great cards! I am loving the rainbow!

Anonymous

Very pretty cards!
thanks so much for playing along with us :)

Unity Stamp Company

These are both ADORABLE!! LOVE the bright colors on the first card!! Thanks so much for playing along!! :)