CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Baby on the Way!




My dear friend Jessica does my hair, but I've known her since she was a little girl and she figure skated with my daughter. She was like a big sister to Katie. Now she's a married woman, expecting a baby! I had a hair appointment today (looks fab!) and I took this card to her to congratulate her and her hubby. Time flies so fast. I guess it comes with age :)

Now about the card! I decided to try the Bargello technique that was spotlighted on Splitcoast Stampers a few weeks ago. So easy, and so striking! The flowers are colored with Copics. I used the best Copic paper ever, Copic X-Press It Blending Cardstock. The stamps are from Unity.

Have an awesome day!

1 comments:

Stampvanwinkle

Toni, This is such a pretty card and I am sure that Jessie loved it. Time does fly by doesn't it. Seems like yesterday that ou kids were little. Now it's time to celebrate a new generation. :)

Have a wonderful day sweetie.

Love you,
Deb