CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finally, My Halloween Card!

I have been working on this card for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes life gets in the way and other things take priority. Right now it's school for me, and family. My last year, and I can't wait to finish! More time for Stamping!
Anyway, back to the card! I have really been taken with the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Love them! I have some Miles Halloween stamps, and some Annie Rodrigue. You'll be seeing more of them later on ;)
This card started with the SU Elegant Eggplant cardstock. I bought these nifty Prima masks and I had the idea to use this bird mask for a Halloween card. I sponged Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress ink on the Eggplant cardstock for a background. Then the cardstock sat and waited.
When my stamps arrived I had this idea. I colored the image with Copics, and added lines with my Black Sharpie pen for a little wood grain. A little added fun was Martha Stewart Glow in the Dark Glitter! It's a big ol' honkin' jar too! The Glow in the Dark Glitter is around the edges of the Labels 17 Nestabilities die cut. The rest of the die cut was sponged with the black soot ink.
Thanks for stopping by! I really love it when you visit!