CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stampin' Up! Blueberry Friends

I saw this Blueberry Crisp DSP from Stampin' Up and knew I liked it. I never thought it would be this pretty! It is GORGEOUS in person! I used five different patterns on this card. There's something not quite right about the balance of this card, but overall it's good for me.
I left the die cut in the Nestabilities die and sponged around the edge of the inside with Pacific Point ink. After I put the card together I thought of putting a little white acrylic paint around the die cut. Loved the shabby effect!
My flower was also cut out with Nestabilities dies. The little middle was cut out of a book page. I wrinkled the layers up and edged them with Pacific Point. The button is from my stash, with one of the blue Bling rhinestones in the middle.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe ;)