CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

DeLovely Birds




I had to get the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper out. It was calling my name and there have been so many gorgeous cards using this paper. I received these two chipboard birds in a couple of kits from Donna Downey. I was lucky enough to snag a few ;). I covered them in some DeLovely paper and inked the edges with matching ink.
I was inspired by all of the paper flowers I've seen lately on blogs. I decided to try a couple of different styles. The little ticket is from Michelle Wooderson's Etsy shop. I put a little strip of paper on the middle of the ticket. The "Thanks" stamped on the ribbon is from Unity's Ippity Regal Greetings.
Thanks for checking out my cards. Have a great day!

0 comments: