CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friends With Flair Blog Hop





My take on the Hip Hop Sketch Challenge for this week. I used an Ippity set, Regal Greetings, for the "Thanks." The paper is Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees. This started as a clean and simple card, but I'm just not very good at clean and simple.

The greeting is stamped then punched out with an SU labels punch. I mounted it on another patterned paper and trimmed around it leaving a little all the way around. The flower is a little off white. I used my water brush to get a little color on it with SU More Mustard ink. It was then edged with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The leaf ribbon is from PTI. I picked up the gorgeous rhinestones from the dollar goodies at Michael's last week. The wrinkle ribbon is from Mish's Etsy Shop. The grosgrain that I pleated along the scallop edge is SU More Mustard.

I think that's about it. You can go back to the list of the rest of the Friends with Flair Here. make sure you visit everyone. There is some great talent out there!

Have an awesome day!

20 comments:

Maren

YUM!!!!!!!!!!! I love those pink paislee papers but you took them to a new level. GORGEOUS!

Tracy

Very pretty! Love the DP and ribbon you used!

Tanya

WOW!!! I love this card!!!!

Anonymous

WOW, stunning card! I love the papers and ribbon. Beautiful

Anonymous

Beautiful!
Those papers are some of my favorites!

Suzi

Love it. So pretty!!

JenMarie

LOVE this!

Anonymous

Oh this is lovely. x

Anne Tussing

Awesome card!!

Cheri

Oh, WOW! I love the colors, first of all, but the details are so gorgeous, too! TFS!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe)

This is awesome!!! What a great way to do this sketch and incorporate so many patterns and colors!

Bonita Rose

this is a beautiful card... wow... u are so talented gf.. xo

Heather

This card and all your deets are just FAB!

Jessy

Beautiful card!! Love all the rich colors and pretty papers. :-)

Lori

So pretty! Love the ruffled ribbon around the scalloped edge.

Unknown

Toni, this is beautiful! Love the rich patterns and ribbon...awesome!

Carolina

Oh wow, is this ever darlin'!!! Love how you used the dp and the ribbon is the perfect touch!

Maria

Beautiful! Love those papers!

Bonita Rose

absolutely beautiful card.. wow!

Mary Anne / MA54K

What a feast for the eyes! All the colors and patterns are so perfect for each other!