CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

I AM back and I'm so happy I am! I have a craft room of my very own (pictures very soon) and a burning desire to create! Last night I created my first project and started another.
I was VERY influenced by Donna Downey. She is phenominal! I love the idea of just putting the brush to canvas (even if I don't know what I'm doing ;). I used watercolor crayons and lots of water. My watercolor crayons are not the quality of hers, but they did well. The flower is from Prima, and the leaf ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. The stamps are from UNITY. It's great to be back! I have a card to post a little later.

2 comments:

Bev's Wild Adventures

Love it, love it, love it!!! I'm so happy you are back to blogging and that you FINALLY have your stamp room.

Stampvanwinkle

Toni, I love your card. It is wonderful!!!!!!! Cant' wait to see your stamping room.