CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Digi page!

I just got the Creative Memories digital software so I can start scrapping digitally. Here is my first page using my new toy. I'm so excited! My son goes to school at Catholic Central High School and plays hockey for them. My first pages will all be from this season. One of the dads takes tons of pictures and we got a cd with tons. I have a lots to keep me busy. I'm still doing the regular scrapbooking since I have tons of pictures still to scrapbook. This is going to be fun too.

3 comments:

wife2abadge

LOL -- I can't believe you gave in!

Stampvanwinkle

I love your page Toni. Awesome pic. Hope you have a great day.

Bev's Wild Adventures

Oh Toni-Tone...I am so excited that we both will be digi-scrapping. Maybe you and Trudy can give me some tips. I am having quite a time figuring it all out.