CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Melanie's Challenge


I needed to stamp today. Not like I felt like it. I mean I NEEDED to stamp. Brayden is gone for the weekend. No hockey games. No work today. ME TIME! It's about time. I know I was gone all last weekend, but it's different when you're at home having me time.
Melanie M has the Mixology 101 challenge and I had to play! I don't do nearly enough challenges! You are to use stamps from 3 or more sets from Gina K if possible. That was easy! The tees and little tiny stars are from Melanie's "Little Tees," Best Friends is from Rupa's "Whatever Floats Your Boat," and the star after Best is from Melanie's "Just So Sporty."
The tees are stamped on paper from the Basic Grey Urban Prairie 6x6 pad. I took Mel's idea (click on the challenge above to see her card) and used my one and only Copic to go around the edges of the tees. It was fun to use it! The outside tees are popped up on dimensionals. The background paper is also from the BG pad. The ribbon is from Michaels. It's all on a white card base. I may go back and add a little sparkle to the stars ;) .
I have more cards to add in a little bit. Thanks for looking!!!

0 comments: