CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gina K Challenge

Here's my challenge card for the sketch challenge from the Gina K launch party.





I used one of my favorite sets of all time, Little Tees! I stamped the tee on DP from Basic Grey Cupcake paper. I used my 2-way glue pen on the lightening bolt then poured on the glitter! I love glitter and bling! I then popped up the tee on dimensionals. All of the card stock is the textured card stock of the SU new In Colors! Love all of the new colors. The DP for the background is also from the BG Cupcake 6x6 pack. The colors work really well with the In Colors. I cut my oval with the CM cutting system. I held the oval template on the white oval and used my paper piercer to pierce the holes. I know the second picture is pretty blurry but I wanted to show the glitter. Thanks for looking at my new blog!

1 comments:

Melanie

shazam!! this is so cute, Toni! I love that little lightning bolt, and I bought the cupckas paper just to go with my shirts! :)
have a great weekend!!